April 9, 2012

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD



WEEEEEIII! I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Smitten Foodie! This is my first blogger award and I'm really excited!!! Thank you Smitten Foodie!

Here are the rules for the Versatile Blog Award:
  • Thank the person who gave you this award.
  • Include a link to their blog.
  • Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  • Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
There are also a few add-on rules:
  • In the same post, include this set of rules.
  • Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
So, what is the Versatile Blogger Award? ”It is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise.”

Here are my nominees- please stop by and check them out! 

Raspberri Cupcakes
Pickipicki
Sweet 2 Eat Baking
Baker Girl
Passion 4 Baking
Söta Saker
Eat Little Bird
A Piece of Lisa
Kryddburken
The Baker Chick
Louise Spis
Citrus and Candy
Mitt Stora Köksäventyr
A Cupcake Or Two
My Past Your Blast


The 7 random things about me?
  1. I love pink, and all things girly and cute, it makes me smile;-) 
  2. I've got a lousy singing voice....I hate singing...
  3. I love cats, they have character with their own will and they are sooo cute!
  4. I like to be in charge of things as I think I make the best decisions myself:-)
  5. I'm afraid of spiders and insects, they're just too creepy
  6. Musicals live are great, but as movies I find them boring
  7. I love the fact that we have different seasons in Sweden, but summer is still my favourite:-)


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on this award. You certainly deserve this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award!! I so enjoy reading about people and love the 7 things. Reading yours, you could be my daughter writing the 7 things. She identifies with each and every one, especially #1, 5 and 6!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I thought most people loved musicals as film too, but apparently not:-)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on receiving this award!! And thank you for passing it on to me :-) Off to have a look at the other blogs you have mentioned here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve the award! I just LOVE your blog both what you write and your food and desserts:-) Enjoy browsing the other blogs too!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your award.. a truly deserving one..
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Reva! I really appreciate it. I was just browsing your blog and your pics are amazing. I'm now a happy follower:-)

      Delete
  5. I was just coming here to tell you that I nominated you for the same award. :) Thwarted.

    Anyway, you can see it here: http://treatstrinkets.blogspot.com/2012/04/chocolate-whoopie-pies-and-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh so sweet of you!!! And lucky me! :-) I will check it out right away. Thank you very much for thinking of me:-)

      Delete
  6. Tack så mycket sötis för vår nominering! Saknar dig här hemma i Sverige, puss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det var så lite, ni förtjänar den:-) Jag saknar dig med! Men sanart ses vi:-) Puss

      Delete
  7. Aww, I'm so honoured. Thank you for passing on this award and thinking of me and my blog. Made me smile (and a big cheesy grin too!)

    A big congrats on your first award too, what a great feeling.

    -Lisa.
    Sweet 2 Eat Baking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I really like your blog and so it was an easy decision:-) I'm superhappy too to have recieved it and it's a great way of finding new interesting and yummy blogs.

      Cheers!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE comments and I read them all, but may not respond to all:-)

XOXO Johanna